Tuesday 24 April 2012

A weekend with the Juggalo's

So I came across this video on Urban75, for those who arent aware of the 'Insane Clown Posse' they're some kind of rap rock group from the states who basically spout stuff that means nothing and wear facepaint. As you can probably tell, I'm not a fan, its simply not my cup of tea, however this little video about their fans and their festival I did find quite interesting. The festivals basically consists of painting your face, drinking warm booze, doing drugs and playing with explosives. My favourite has to be the guy who claims he can cook 'Yeah I can make like fucking steak and cheese and fucking hotdogs, and fucking fries and fucking shit', but his Piece D'resistance must be the logic of 'Getting a skinny bitch, so I can fatten her up, and then we can lose weight together, to bond.' I've never heard a more sound logic than that, and I know some right mentallers, I seriously hope they give that guy a cookery show of his own!! Anyway, they feel unified, good on them!!


American Juggalo from Sean Dunne on Vimeo.

The video is by Sean Dunne who you can find on facebook here
The website for this video can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment